Birch Canoe Pinot Blanc
Okanagan Valley BC VQA
An icon of our national heritage, the birch canoe was an integral part of First Nations' life, and was pivotal in developing trade with the Europeans. The birch canoe is symbolic of untouched Canada.
unoaked Pinot Blanc is crisp and refreshing with lively citrus and pineapple
fruit notes that linger for a gorgeous finish.
Food Pairing Notes:
The aromatic nose on this wine easily lends itself to seafood pairings. The
subtle yet elegant palate is an ideal match for clam chowder, oysters, and mussels.
Wine Techincals & Winemaker's Notes:
2010 Wine Tasting Notes (PDF)
2009 Wine Tasting Notes (PDF)
2008 Wine Tasting Notes (PDF)
2006 Wine Tasting Notes (PDF)
Artist: Marc Houde | Bio
Awards & Accolades:
|2006 Birch Canoe Pinot Blanc|
- Trophy & Gold Medal Winner – 2008 Decanter World Wine Awards
- Gold Medal Winner – 2008 Tasters Guild Wine Competition
- Best in Class – 2008 International Wine & Spirit Competition
- Silver Medal Winner – 2008 Grand Harvest Awards
- Silver Medal Winner – 2008 West Coast Wine Competition
Bottle Shot | Label | Art
British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Newfoundland & Ontario