FATS JOHNSON PINOT NOIR
Okanagan Valley BC VQA
A kindly older neighbor, Fats Johnson was known for loading donuts onto a long pole, and giving them away to kids as they rode by on their bicycles. His dog Tupper was a constant companion, and always by his side.
Our 2009 Pinot Noir
features fresh strawberry and cherry notes. The bright fruit character mingles
nicely with delicate touches of spice.
Food Pairing Notes:
This fresh and lively Pinot Noir is ideally served with lighter savoury
fare; seared rare tuna, skewered grilled vegetables dressed with balsamic vinegar
and herbed roasted pork loin. The medium bodied wine is a perfect partner
for most foods, and is equally fabulous on its own.
Wine Techincals & Winemaker's Notes:
2009 Wine Tasting Notes (PDF)
2008 Wine Tasting Notes (PDF)
2007 Wine Tasting Notes (PDF)
2006 Wine Tasting Notes (PDF)
Artist: Rob Bowen | Bio
Awards & Accolades:
2007 Fats Johnson Pinot Noir
- Silver Medal Winner – 2009 New World International Wine Competition
- Silver Medal Winner – 2009 Intervin International Wine Competition
|2006 Fats Johnson Pinot Noir|
- Silver Medal Winner – 2008 Pacific Rim Int'l Wine Competition
- Silver Medal Winner – 2008 INDY International Wine Competition
- "The Prospect Winery Fats Johnson Pinot Noir hails from the Okanagan Valley and for $18.99 is definitely a wine you need to have on-hand if you like reds a little bit lighter in style. It’s juicy and ripe with lovely strawberry fruit character and a kiss of oak to make it more complex. Absolutely perfect with roast chicken….."
Mark Davidson, November 5th, 2007
Bottle Shot | Label | Art
British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan & Ontario